Your Trusted Moving Partner!
Why pick Cary Moving over other local or national movers? If you are moving within the state of North Carolina, you can count on Cary Moving to provide personalized service as we are your neighbors and we want you back! We pride ourselves on completing every job with a satisfied customer. A customer who will use us again for future moves or labor-only services, and also feel confident recommending us to friends, family, and co-workers. We live, work, and play in North Carolina and we are proud and committed to delivering reliable, quality moving services throughout the state and especially in the Raleigh Durham area.
Here are some of the reasons why you should use Cary Moving for your next local or long distance home, office, or specialty item move:
- Upfront pricing (no hidden fees)
- Licensed and fully insured and bonded
- All our movers are trained, background checked, and drug-screened – we DO NOT outsource our jobs or movers
- Local Moving Experts – established and headquartered in Cary, NC since 1997.
- Safe Moves – we move quickly but safely
- Efficient Moves – we give you a date and stick to it (no windows for dates of service)
- Personalized service – we take extra care to give you a stress-free experience
- We accept cash, checks, or credit cards (3% service charge) as payment
- No deposit to hold your move date and time, total bill is due upon completion of the move
- See our testimonials!
- We want you back! – We pride ourselves on repeat business and referrals!
Let Cary Moving take the wheel and let us do the heavy lifting!
Cary Moving Process
Cary Moving will schedule your move date and time and we will stick with it – there is no “window of days” involved. We are committed to the Cary Moving Process outlined below.
Day of the Move
- Cary Moving arrives at your home or office and conducts a walk-through and asks for any special instructions. This is our preview for setting up the loading of the truck.
- We provide layers of protection by wrapping your furniture with blankets and stretch or shrink wrap (if necessary).
- We ensure all boxes are labeled with a destination location (ie., office, living room, etc.)
- Any furniture that needs to be disassembled will have its hardware bagged or wrapped with the disassembled parts of the furniture. This ensures the item can be reassembled at the destination location.
- After loading the truck we do a final walk-through to make sure nothing has been left behind.
- Before we leave your home or office we will give you a time of arrival at your destination point. Depending on the time of day. Our crew may take 1 hr. for lunch.
- We arrive at your new home or office and we do another walk-through, and based on your direction we will unload the truck and place the boxes and furniture in your desired rooms. It is very important that your boxes be labeled by room (not just by their contents).
- Reassemble your furniture.
- Take a final walk through the truck.
- The final step is payment via cash, check or credit card (3% fee applies).